BIENVENIDOS A LA CLASE DE ESPAÑOL
Need extra Help?
This Thursday (December, 8th) will be an advisory for the students who need some reinforcement in Spanish
Time: 3:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m
Our first quizzes were this week! Most students did a fabulous job preparing! For students who need to schedule a retake next week, please make sure that the following guidelines are met.
1. Students must get a retake form and fill it out completely.
2. Students must show evidence of preparations - flashcards made and a parent signature to document studying.
3. Students must turn in the retake form with the intended date of their retake. Retakes will be offered before school (7:40 a.m.) on Tuesdays and Thursdays or during Advisory period on Wednesdays. Students must see me to get a pass for their Advisory teacher.
4. Retakes must be completed the week following the original quiz. It is the students' responsibility to check Parent Portal to see their grade on an assessment because quizzes are often not returned to all students in time for the retake due to absences. Students can always ask to see their original quiz before they schedule the retake if they are interested.
5. Retakes are not the same as the original. Students should prepare by studying all vocabulary/concepts on their original vocabulary lists rather than just preparing to take the same quiz a second time.
Welcome to 8th grade. I am looking forward to getting to know you and working with you. My name is Luisa Aguirre from Colombia and I will be the Spanish teacher this year. I have been teaching at PWCS since 2015. Prior to this I was working in Colombia and I taught English in middle and high school. I studied at University of Quindío where I earned my degree in Modern Languages in 2011.