1. Students must get a retake form from class and fill it out completely. These can be found on Messenger in the Files and Documents section as well.
2. Students must show evidence of preparations - flashcards made and a parent signature to document studying.
3. Students must turn in the retake form with the intended date of their retake. Retakes will be offered before school (7:40 a.m.) on Tuesdays and Thursdays
or during Advisory period on Wednesdays
. Students must see me to get a pass for their Advisory teacher.
4. Retakes must be completed the week following the original quiz
. It is the students' responsibility to check Parent Portal to see their grade on an assessment because quizzes are often not returned to all students in time for the retake due to absences. Students can always ask to see their original quiz before they schedule the retake if they are interested.
5. Retakes are not the same as the original. Students should prepare by studying all vocabulary/concepts on their original vocabulary lists rather than just preparing to take the same quiz a second time.
Want to receive text reminders for upcoming quizzes/ tests/ due dates?
Sign up by texting your class code to 81010:
Period 1: @015b55
Period 2: @015b55e
Period 3: @015b55ed
Period 6: @015b55ed9
Period 7: @015b55ed93
How to Set-up Calendar Alerts:
Parents, if you would like to sign up to receive email alerts when I post something new on the calendar, you may view step-by-step instructions here: Calendar Alerts