From the Bookkeeper
- ALL checks should be made payable to REAGAN MIDDLE SCHOOL ; the only exception is for book orders including the following book clubs: Troll, Tab, and Arrow.
- All checks should equal the exact amount of the purchase.
- There should be one check per transaction. Please do not include multiple purchases on one check. For example, PE uniforms cannot be combined with yearbook orders.
- We welcome your checks; however, if your check is returned for insufficient funds, we will electronically present it to your bank for the face value plus a $35.00 processing fee and any protest or bad check return fee will be charged by your financial institution. This action will be taken without further notice.
- All returned checks referred for collection are subject to a $35.00 processing fee, any protest or bad check return fee charged by your financial institution, and all other charges, interest, and attorney's fee allowed by law.
- The school is not able to make change for large bills. Please do not send large bills with your students if the purchase is a minimal amount. This includes 20's, 50's, and 100's.
- Please send exact change for every transaction.
- There should be one cash payment per transaction. Please do not include multiple purchases with one cash payment. For example, PE uniforms cannot be combined with yearbook orders.
If you have any questions, please contact the bookkeeper, Angie Templeton, at 571.402.3511.